Monday, May 25, 2009

The Things I Did:



In the last three weeks:

I went to three lectures:
One on theology at the University of Chicago
One on Mary at Holy Name Cathedral
One on pastoral counseling at Emmaus

I read:
The Perfect Joy of Saint Francis
The Emmaus Training Manual
A Heart for the Community


I visited:
Churches, lots and lots of churches

Service organizations:
The American Indiana Center
The agencies of Jesus People USA
The Center on Halsted
The Lakeview Pantry
Ezra Café

And I saw the sites:
The lake and harbors
Lincoln Park Zoo
Buckingham Fountain
Harold Washington Library
The Cultural Center
The Art Institute of Chicago
Navy Pier
The Ukrainian National Museum

I had a number of private tours

And I prayed, all over the place.

All of this while working and training. It was a busy, exhausting three weeks and I loved it.

No comments: