Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Beginning


May 17, 2007

Happy Syttende Mai or Norwegian Constitution Day. This is an auspicious day to finally begin my blog! I hope this will be an occasional journal that only shares highlights of the year and not a laborious obsession. We will see.

So, the things I expect I will address:
Journeys and pilgrimages
Franciscanism
Inter-faith interactions
Global Warming
Peace-making
Pastoral Counseling
Clinical Psychology
Disaster Mental Health
Family
Friends
Community

However, for today I am just learning the lay of the land. I am learning to navigate the template. My goal is modest: to connect with compassionate others who care about creation, the Creator and who do not take themselves too seriously. Only time will tell if this is worthwhile or folly!

Peace and all good,

Carl